Correlated Quantum Materials
Exam: Schedule and further information HERE.
Registration link: https://uebungen.physik.uni-heidelberg.de/v/1241
- To learn about correlated materials which properties are governed by quantum phenomena
- To understand the basic concepts of electron correlation in solids and its implications.
- To get tools to theoretically describe the fundamental properties
- To learn about advanced experimental methods and their interpretation to study these materials.
- To apply this knowledge to understand and to assess modern research trends in condensed matter physics.
Lecturer: Prof. Rüdiger Klingeler
Location: Online Course, zoom link will be sent to registered students.
Time: Lecture Thursday 14:00 - 15:30 h (start 5.11.2020), Tutorial (biweekly, start 17.11.2020) Tuesday 14:00 - 15:30 h
SWS: 3; Credit Points: 4
Exam: (to be decided in the beginning of the course; presumably:) Oral, non-graded (passed/not passed)