- Unusual magnetotransport ...
S. Khim et al, Phys. Rev. B. 93, 205129 (2016)
- 1/3 magnetization plateau...
A. N. Vasiliev et al, Phys. Rev. B 93, 134401
- Hollow carbon sphere/meta...
K. Wenelska et al, Energy 103, 100-106 (2016)
- Magnetic interactions in ...
P. Comba et al, Inorg. Chem. 54, 11247-11258 (2015)
- Electrochemical performan...
A. Ottmann et al, Electrochimica Acta 174, 682-687 (2015)
Electronic Correlations & Magnetism
Novel magnetic materials exhibit a plethora of fascinating features and aspects rendering them relevant for basic research as well as for applications. The group applies a materials-based approach to investigate fundamental aspects of magnetic interactions and electronic correlations mainly in the field of basic research. In addition, our research on nanoscaled magnets for biomedical applications and on Lithium-ion batteries illustrates how complex magnetic materials can be directly relevant for applications.
- Materials for Lithium-ion batteries and oxide nanostructures (BMBF-Nachwuchsgruppe / LiB2015) (Publications)
- Fe-based superconductors and related materials (Publications)
- Carbon-encapsulated nanomagnets for biomedical applications (see also: EU Network CARBIO) (Publications)
- Low-dimensional quantum spin systems (Publications)
- Molecular magnets/magnetic multi-center molecular complexes (Publications)
- Magnetoelectrics (Publications)
- Transition metal oxides: 3D magnetism (Publications)
- Misc.: 4f-systems; layered thin film systems (Publications);