Electronics department (S4)
Im Neuenheimer Feld 227
-- Tools, Utilities --
- The handling of highly-integrated components (SMD, BGA...) for "prototyping" is possible by means of some utilities available in the department.
-- DataBases (for KIP-internal use only) --
- Data-Bases (not up to date) for Data-Sheets on built-in components as well as the stock of our component-store.
- Hier geht es zum KIP-Wiki für weitere Infos go to our KIP-Wiki for further information
-- Projects --
The ATLAS experiment at the CERN-LHC.
- The System installed (2008) for the "Pre-Processor of the Level-1 Calorimeter Trigger".
- Parts (2005) for the "Pre-Processor of the Level-1 Calorimeter Trigger".
- The development of system components for the ATLAS trigger (2001).
- The "modular VME system" for tests of building blocks of the Pre-Processor (on Mezzanine boards).
- The ALICE experiment at the CERN-LHC (Tech. Informatics at KIP).
- The H1 experiment at DESY-HERA.
- Other Research projects at KIP, which are "electronically" supported.
|Comments to: Dr. Andreas Grübl||