- By Lufthansa Airport Bus. The bus stops at the Meeting Point in Terminal 1 B 3/Arrivals level. It will take you to the Crowne Plaza Hotel (Kurfürstenanlage 1-3) in Heidelberg (price EUR 19.00).
- By Railway to Heidelberg Main Station (Hauptbahnhof).
By Railway: Arrival at Heidelberg Main Station (Hauptbahnhof)
- Take the tram 21 or 24 in direction Handschuhsheim, Technologiepark,
up to the stop Bunsen-Gymnasium, or
- Take a taxi (approx. 5 minutes) or
- Go afoot to the Campus (approx. 20 minutes).
- Follow the highway A5 from Frankfurt or Karlsruhe. At the interchange
Heidelberg change to A656, direction "Heidelberg".
Attention: Do not exceed the speed limit 70 km/h! There is a speed camera.
- At the end of the motorway stay on the left track.
After leaving the motorway, turn left to "Eberbach / Neckargemünd".
- At the next possibility turn right to "Eberbach / Weinheim".
- Pass under the bridge and turn right to "Darmstadt / Weinheim".
- Cross the Neckar river and turn left at the 2nd traffic light junction (bevor the Shell gas station). Parking places are on the rigth side.
These are the easiest connections. For alternatives check the VRN webside.
- The schedule can be obtained from
- Take the bus 31 or the tram 21 or 24. The destination is "Bunsen-Gymnasium".
- From Hotel Kohler: Walk to the tram station "Poststrasse" (4 min.) in front of the "Bauhaus" and take the tram 21 in direction "Handschusheim" (every 10 minutes).
- From Hotel Holländer Hof or Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten: Walk to "Universitätsplatz" (7. min) and take the bus 31 (every 20 minutes).
Location of sessions:
The sessions will take place in the Kirchhoff-Institute for Physics INF 227. The room will be announced soon.
Please see the maps below.
View Larger Map