Lectures and Seminars
- Master Seminar: Quantum and classical networks (SS 2019). Link to LSF. Seminar homepage.
- HGSFP graduate days lecture (SS 2019): Computational approaches to quantum many-body systems. Lecture homepage.
- HGSFP winter school lecture (January 2019): Prospects and challenges for quantum computing. Lecture homepage.
- Lecture: Computational quantum dynamics (WS 2018/2019). Link to LSF. Lecture homepage.
- Master Seminar: Networks in Quantum Science (SS 2018). Link to LSF. Seminar homepage.
- Master Seminar: Quantum Simulation (WS 2017/2018). Seminar homepage.
- Mentor at the Quantum Ideas Factory (Heidelberg, September 2017)
- Student project: Making a documental about atomic physics. Collaboration with Elisabeth-von-Thadden-Schule Heidelberg Wieblingen.
- Supervision of two high school students in the context of the Hector Seminar Heidelberg. Project: Quantum Cryptography.