We are glad, to be visited by:
- Dr. Duncan O'Dell, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Prof. Dr. Michael Kastner, National Institute for Theoretical Physics, South Africa
- Prof. Dr. Hayder Salman, University of East Anglia, United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Peter Drummond, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia, Alexander-von-Humboldt-Fellow
- Dr. Margaret Reid, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
- Marcos de Oliveira, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Brazil
- Prof. Dr. Gershon Kurizki, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel, Alexander-von-Humboldt-Fellow
- Ph.D. Lincoln D. Carr, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, USA
- Ph.D. Panayotis G. Kevrekidis, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA
- Ph.D. Satoshi Tojo, Gakushuin University, Tokio, Japan
- Ph.D. Gulia Ferrini, Laboratoire de Physique et Modélisation des Milieux Condensés, CNRS, Grenoble
- Dominique Spehner, Assistant Professor, University Joseph Fourier, Grenoble
- Dr. Janne Ruostekoski, University of Southhampton, Great Britain
- Ph.D. Bruno Juliá Díaz, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain
FRONTIER grant of the DFG Excellence Initiative: Simulating high-energy physics in small atomic systems.SFB Sonderforschungsbereich 1225/1: Isolierte Quantensysteme und Universalität unter extremen Bedingungen (ISOQUANT)
Emmy-Noether research program of the DFG since 2018. It is focused on the Kondo effect in cold atoms.
CRC IsoQuant, funded by the DFG, since 2016. In close collaboration with the group of Jürgen Berges we work on the implementation of lattice gauge theories with effect in cold atoms.
FOR 2724, funded by the DFG, the since 2018. It focuses on thermal machines in the quantum world.
EnerQuant, funded by the BMWI, since 2020. In close collaboration with the group of Philipp Hauke, Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics (ITWM), and JoS QUANTUM GmbH, we investigate possible quantum simulators for the energy market.
Honda Research Institute (HRI) since 2021 to investigate quantum machine learning with cold atoms.